The Parallels APAC Summit 2009 has many unique facets to its program. The combination is what makes the Parallels Summit 2009 the perfect balance of insight, networking, and fun.
Main Session Area
- Includes keynote sessions from some of the most respected people in the industry, headlined by Parallels CEO Serguei Beloussov.
- Each keynote session runs anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and include high level strategic insight from well known business leaders.
- The afternoon will feature product and industry sessions by field experts that will run from 25-50 minutes in length.
- The Product Sessions will focus on building competitive advantage, competing against large players in the industry, marketing solutions effectively to end users, and other strategic insights aimed at improving the bottom line.
- The Industry Sessions will feature presentations that will focus on specific solutions that are available in the market that can improve businesses.
- Main hub of Parallels Summit where all sponsors and exhibitors will have a presence and ability to interact with event guests.
- Will include a networking lounge which will include Internet access, refreshments, and ample seating space for meetings.
- Exhibition hall will be in close proximity to the main session areas and will include the main flow of traffic in order to encourage maximum networking.
Sponsored Meals and Breaks
- Buffet style breakfasts that are available first thing in the morning to the time where the first keynote session starts. Eat at your own leisure!
- Perfectly timed breaks in the morning and afternoon that will take place in the Exhibition Hall and include refreshment and snacks.
- Catered lunches available on both days to all attendees (included with normal registration).
- Networking reception on September 25th with appetizers and a hosted bar. Get your weekend kicked off in style!
- Afternoon event on September 26th with time for networking, a team activity, and refreshments.
- Attendees can purchase tickets to join the Parallels team to watch a dramatic Formula 1 car race at the Singtel Singapore Grand Prix on September 27th. Please visit the Singtel Singapore Grand Prix site for more information or to purchase tickets.