You may upgrade your Parallels MDM On Premise installation to the latest version according to the instructions below.
Stage 1. Initiate the update from the Parallels MDM Server User Interface
1. Go to the Start > Programs > Parallels MDM > Parallels MDM Server
2. From the Server User Interface click Check for Updates.
Stage 2. Proceed Through the Parallels MDM Setup
3. If an update is available confirm to start the update.
4. Confirm the machine which the upgrade is to take place on meets the system requirements and click Next. Subsequently, read the End-User License agreement and click Next to continue.
5. Next, define the path where the installation folder will be created, Click Next and further click Install to confirm the previous steps and start the installation process.
6. Before starting the installation, Setup shall confirm that no Parallels MDM related services are currently running. If Parallels MDM applications are running , you may select to either stop the services and proceed with the upgrade or leave them running, which requires that the machine is rebooted upon completion.
7. During this process, setup shall upgrade your Parallels MDM server. Once completed, click Next. Finalise the installation by clicking finish and optionally select to launch Parallels MDM upon completion.
Congratulations! Your Parallels MDM server has successfully been upgraded.