The On Premise Edition of 2X MDM 6.4 is now no longer supported.
If any issues are encountered with 2X MDM On Premise Edition 6.4, note that you are entitled to a free upgrade to 2X MDM 7.1. This version of 2X MDM REQUIRES Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and the upgrade procedure may be found here.
The old iOS client app has been removed from Apple's App Store. Once upgraded, take full advantage of the new iOS client app on managed iOS devices according to this guide: http://www.2x.com/faqs/remove-extra-mdm-client/
Check out the new Enrol process and connect new devices according the following guides:
- iOS- http://www.2x.com/faqs/enroll-manage-iphone/
- Android- http://www.2x.com/faqs/enroll-manage-android/
- Windows- http://www.2x.com/faqs/enroll-manage-windows/
It is highly recommended that important data is backed up prior to the upgrade procedure according to this article: http://www.2x.com/faqs/backing-up-3cx-mdm/
Keep Up to Date
- Keep informed on the 2X MDM Blog http://www.2x.com/blog/
- Look through a full list of updates in our build history