This guide shows you how to uninstall the 2X MDM Windows Agent and remove your laptop from your 2X MDM portal.
Uninstall Client from Windows
- Click on the Start button on your taskbar and go to your Control Panel. Windows 8 users should either double-click the Control Panel icon or search for Control Panel.
- From within your Control Panel, click on Programs and Features. You will now be shown a list of all the programs installed on your computer.
- Find the 2X MDM Agent and double-click on it to uninstall it. Select Yes when the Confirmation dialog prompts you to. The 2X MDM Agent for Windows will be uninstalled.
- Now that you have successfully removed the Windows Agent, you'll need to remove your device from your 2X MDM portal.
Removing Your Windows Device from the 2X MDM Portal
- Log in to your 2X MDM portal.
- Click on the Devices node and find your device. Since you uninstalled the Windows Agent, your device will appear as offline.
- Select your device and click on Delete.
- You will have to delete the user account that's associated with the Windows device you've just deleted. To do this, click on the Users node and find the account associated with your Windows laptop. Click Delete to remove the account.
- You have now completely uninstalled the 2X MDM Windows Agent off of your device and from the 2X MDM Portal.