Discover Parallels Workstation 6 Extreme
Parallels Workstation 6 Extreme makes the all-in-one professional graphics workstation a reality through the unmatched performance of direct assignment technology. Concurrently run multiple “extreme” virtual workstations with dedicated access to graphics and networking and set a new standard in productivity.
Set a new standard for personal productivity breaking the hardware barrier by running multiple operating systems and graphic intense applications side-by-side on a single workstation. Interactive users can feel the freedom seamlessly moving between multiple applications without the burden of rebooting or shuffling between computers.Read more
Parallels Workstation 6 Extreme is easier than ever for the user. Run multiple operating systems at the same time and share information between applications.Top Features include:
- Simultaneously run multiple operating systems as virtual machines, including a wide variety of Windows versions and Linux distributions
- Easily share files, devices and other resources between operating systems and their applications
- Blend guest and host OS applications into a single user experience with Parallels Coherence mode
Faster than ever, Parallels Workstation 6 Extreme is ready for the tough challenges of graphic intense applications and complex workloads. Leading the industry in direct assignment capabilities, Parallels Workstation 6 Extreme enables virtual machines to have dedicated graphics cards, network cards, and a variety of other PCIe devices.Read more
Parallels Workstation 6 Extreme is faster and more flexible. Enable individual workstations to run multiple complex graphic applications while maintaining peak performance levels at each click.Top Features include:
- Improved Parallels virtualization technology takes advantage of hardware assist with Intel VT-x2 (VPIDs, EPT and FlexPriority) giving maximum performance to virtual machines.
- Dozens of enhancements including a 64-bit virtual machine process and nearly a 35% improvement in disk I/O for Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP virtual machines will help satisfy user demands.
- Connect compatible PCIe devices directly to virtual machines to gain the advantage of amazing speeds, keeping applications running fast and users satisfied.
More accessible means more value to system administrators and interactive users. Users can remotely access virtual machines, administrators can manage groups of workstations, and IT can create a high-performance cluster with “protected” resources to offload demand from the datacenter.Read more
Parallels Workstation 6 Extreme is easy to access for a variety of business purposes. Users can show simulation results in a meeting from an iPad, IT can leverage unused compute cycles, and administrators can simplify remote administration.Top Features include:
- Remotely access running virtual machines and applications from iPad, iPod touch and iPhone devices via an internet connection with Parallels Mobile.
- Take advantage of unused computer cycles with an HPC cluster running in the background while simultaneously protecting the interactive user’s performance.
- Remotely administer Parallels Workstation 6 Extreme and virtual machines from Parallels Management Console.