The most successful Internet service companies recognize the potential of value-added services, which is why over 12,000 companies trust the powerful OpenSRS platform to provide domain name registration, hosted email, SSL certificates, and publishing services.
Wholesale-focused. Reseller-friendly. Get a partner, not just a platform.
Every OpenSRS Reseller account includes:
- 24/7 Customer Support: Need help? Our Reseller support team is just a phone call or an email away.
- Marketing advice and help: Attend monthly webinars and grab downloadable marketing kits from our resource center.
- Clear and transparent pricing: We offer competitive pricing and a transparent ’cost-plus’ pricing structure so you know where each and every penny goes.
With OpenSRS there are no yearly fees, pricing tiers, or support levels. Every account is a full account, and you pay only for what you sell. It’s that simple.
OpenSRS Services Available through Parallels Plugins and Packages
Parallels users can sell, provision, and manage the following services directly through their Parallels installation:
- Domain names: a full range of popular generic top-level domains and a large and growing list of country-code domains.
- SSL certificates: offer SSL certificates from six leading brands, with a certificate type and price point for every consumer.
- goMobi mobile websites: provide easy- to- create and manage mobile websites to customers.
Sign up through Parallels DNN and get Preferred Pricing on gTLDs
Parallels users with a valid Parallels License Number (for any product) who sign up as an OpenSRS Reseller through the Parallels Domain Name Network (DNN) qualify for preferred pricing from OpenSRS on generic top-level domains.
Sign up Today!