The latest version 3.6.2 of Parallels H-Sphere provides several new updates and features to the prior versions of H-Sphere. A list of the most new features is provided below.
Top new features in H-Sphere 3.6.2
- Added PHP 5.4 support
- Added standardized PHP version 5.3 for included system tools like Webshell, phpMyAdmin, Horde
- Security enhancements
Top new features in H-Sphere 3.6.1
- Added CloudLinux 6.3 OS support
- Added experimental FreeBSD 8.3 OS support
- Added new Plesk-like theme named "Parallels Panel"
- Added PHP 5.3 for Windows support
- CP supports IP address add and delete operations for Parallels Virtuozzo containers managed by PVA
Top new features in H-Sphere 3.6.0
- Added RedHat EL 6.x support.
- Added CentOS 6.x i386/amd64 support.
- Added FreeBSD 7.4.
- Added PHP5.3 support.
Top new features in H-Sphere 3.5.1
- Added ColdFusion 9 support.
- Added support of PVA API and Virtual Environment Templates in Parallels Virtuozzo.
- Updated BIND to 9.6-ESV-R5-P1.
- Updated ProFTPD to 1.3.3g.
- Fixed notification sending issue.
Top new features in H-Sphere 3.5
- Added Windows 2008 R2 support (including Microsoft IIS FTP 7.5).
- Added ability to attach files to support ticket comments.
- Added addUserCustomTXTRecord XML-API method.
- Added support for CloudLinux in hsphere-apache2-h3.1 package.
- Added a new option SOFTACULOUS_USE_HOSTNAME to hsphere.properties. When enabled, H-Sphere redirects to Softaculous interface on unixbox by hostname instead of IP address.
- Updated PHP in Windows packages to 5.2.17.
- Fixed collection of Urchin statistics in Windows.
Top new features in H-Sphere 3.4.1
- Added new type of promotion validator which allows discount for specified period of time.
- Added integration with Softaculous scripts auto installer.
- Updated System Packages:
- ProFTPD updated to 1.3.2e (with ZDI-CAN-925 patch).
- ClamAV updated to 0.96.5.
- Apache 2 updated to 2.2.17.
- PHP 5 updated to 5.2.17.
- BIND updated to 9.6-ESV-R3.
- Added Virtuozzo hardware node hostname to a sample name in the container samples list.
- Unix FTP sub-accounts now have username prefix by default.
- Default value for MRTG's MaxBytes setting is now ten times bigger (12.5mln instead of 1.25mln), to fit for 100Mbit networks.
- Default key length of SSL Certificates generated by user request is increased to 2048 bits (was 1024).
- Updated blackhole.conf and enabled its customization.
- IDN sites are now working in IIS7.
Top new features in H-Sphere 3.4
- Added FreeBSD 6.4 i386, FreeBSD 7.3 i386/amd64 support.
- Added support for installation to CloudLinux 5.5 i386. CloudLinux's mod_hostinglimits is supported, but it should be installed and configured manually according to instructions from CloudLinux's web site, if needed.
- Added Windows Server 2008 64-bit support.
- Added IIS 7.0 support (including support for new application pool parameters: mode, bitness and runtime version).
- Added .NET Framework 4.0 support.
- Added Parallels DNN support.
- Added IIS 7 UrlRewrite module support.
- Improved Security:
- Default SSL certificates are now signed with sha1.
- Weak and medium strength cipher suites disabled.
- Test scripts made inaccessible by default.
- Apache will not report its version over internet.
- IMP webmail: test scripts removed.
- BIND 9: BIND 9 will not report its version over internet.
- Updated System Packages:
- ClamAV updated to 0.96.2.
- Apache 2 updated to 2.2.16.
- PHP 5 updated to 5.2.14 (including Windows).
- MySQL updated to 5.1.49.
- PostgreSQL updated to 7.4.29.
- sudo updated to 1.6.9p23.
- phpMyAdmin updated to 2.11.10.
- New hsphere-bind-9 package includes current bogon network list as of 5 Aug 2010.