- Requires Parallels Desktop for Mac, version 6 or 7 (registered copy) and at least one virtual machine with Parallels Tools installed.
- In Parallels Desktop, choose Parallels Desktop > Preferences, click Mobile, and log in to your Parallels account using the email you provided during registration.
- Your Mac should be powered on.
- Download Parallels Mobile and install it on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
- Open Parallels Mobile and log in to your Parallels account using the email and password you used to register your copy of Parallels Desktop.
- Your Mac will appear in the list of available Macs. Click it to access your Windows or other OSs.
IMPORTANT: Before using Parallels Mobile, make sure you have registered your copy of Parallels Desktop and logged in to your Parallels account using Preferences > Mobile. Remember that to be able to connect to your Mac using Parallels Mobile, your Mac should be powered on.