Below is a sample of current opportunities that are available:
As the EMEA Marketing Program Associate, you will be responsible for execution of localized programs in EMEA. Objectives will include increasing awareness and driving demand and high-quality leads through digital marketing programs. You will support programs that drive high volume traffic and quality leads through cost-effective digital marketing campaigns. You will also be executing effective inbound marketing programs that include email, SEO, SEM, and advertising. As an in-region expert, you will also be responsible for finding local events and marketing opportunities and vetting for recommendation. Ultimately, your goal will be to drive sales-qualified leads via integrated online campaigns.
- Promote and execute inbound marketing programs promoting all commercial offers
- Grow and optimize the online customer acquisition and conversion funnel
- Optimization of PPC and SEO program effectiveness for EMEA
- Manage localization of all corporate assets and messaging
- Ensure SEO best practices are implemented as it relates to content, tags, and link building
- Collaborate and execute email marketing and nurturing campaigns
- Analyze and report on online program and campaign effectiveness, metrics and dashboard through the use of web analytics, marketing automation and CRM systems to understand user behavior
- Assist with tactical execution of local marketing programs and events as necessary
- 2-3 years of B2B demand generation experience with a strong understanding of customer acquisition funnel in the technology or software industry
- 2-3 years of conducting inbound marketing campaigns including content generation, social media, email marketing (program samples suggested)
- Proficient writing skills, particularly for marketing technical products and services in a B2B environment (writing samples required)
- Experience with web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation tools (Google Analytics, Simply Measured, Salesforce, ExactTarget and Marketo)
- Self-starter who loves to experiment and is also comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams
A commercially minded Technical Sales Consultant with the primary role to engage with customers and prospective customers on the phone and face to face. Responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. Working in close partnership with the sales team to ensure customer technical requirements are met and sales targets are achieved.
The role is to articulate and product position Parallels award winning technology to technical decision makers in the sales cycle so Parallels solution is the recommended solution. The person hired must be able to identify all technical requirements with assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
The Parallels Business Solutions include Parallels Desktop Enterprise solution which is the ability to run Windows Virtualization on Mac’s; Parallels Mac Management solution that allows Mac’s to be managed within SCCM and Parallels Access the ability to control remote desktops from both Apple and Android devices.
- Creation and delivery of technical product presentations
- Representing Parallels products to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Technical customer trainings
- Internal technical trainings for Parallels’ employees
- Pre Sales Customer Service
- Pre Sales Technical Support
- Attend company training seminars to become familiar with products
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity in our CRM and established internal communication systems
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services
- Provide feedback to Product Management on market trends and customer requests enabling continuous product improvement
Preferred qualifications and background
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a “customer facing” environment such as sales or technical consulting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Educated to degree standard
- German and English Language skills a must with an additional benefit to speak either Spanish/French or Italian.
- Develop and maintain excellent relevant technical skills
- Work with reseller sales and engineering resources to build relationships with enterprise customers’ technical leadership
- Ideally experience with Mac OS X and iOS and mobile device management
- Ideally experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager/ active directory
- Experience in working closely in a successful sales team environment
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience in support or consulting
- Must be willing to travel to approximately 30%
The Parallels Technical Sales Engineer provides senior-level expertise on the Parallels 2X Remote Application Server, the Parallels 2X Mobile Device Management and leads the client through the process of integrating our solutions in their environment. At Parallels, the Technical Sales Engineer is the critical leader who ensures technical success from first technical review, into Proof of Concept and through full implementation. The Parallels Sales Engineer utilizes their Desktop virtualization expertise, System Administration knowledge and technical skills in such diverse areas as platforms, virtualization, application software, mobile solutions, software integration, delivery and testing processes to provide best in class solutions to our clients.
The Parallels Sales Engineer works closely with Product teams to propose solutions and provide direct feedback on product direction for emerging customer needs.
- Design and perform detailed demonstrations of Parallels Remote Application Server.
- Answer detailed technical questions from potential customers.
- Provide guidance and expert advice on technical issues.
- Maintain an advanced understanding of all Parallels 2X products and of the competitors’ products.
- Develop project concepts and project proposals to solve customer needs and requests.
- Work with Account Managers, Sales Management and Channel Partners to effectively schedule the use of technical resources to support selling efforts.
- Coordinate all activities related to technical sales support for potential customers and existing accounts.
- Plan and Conduct a series of Technical Training sessions and Webinars, both online and at Channel Partners and Customers
Required Skills, Technical and Non-Technical:
- Background in successful technology startup (ideal).
- Understanding of Network Protocols
- Deep knowledge and experience with RDP/RDSH/Application Publishing.
- Background with Citrix and/or VMware VDI solutions.
- Active user skills with Salesforce.com.
- Ability to perform product demonstrations and presentations to technical and executive audiences.
- Strong writing skills with ability to create technical documentation.
- Working knowledge of mobile applications and cloud based solutions.
- Strong presentation, communication and training skills.
Additionally Preferred Skills
- MCSE Desktop Infrastructure Solution Expert.
- VMware VCPD/5-DT.
- Citrix CCA-V or CCP-V
- System Administration skills in enterprise organization.
- Working knowledge of IT Operations and Infrastructure, issues and concerns.
- Experience publishing VDI/Desktop/Applications to multiple mobile device platforms.
- Working knowledge of virtualisation requirements.
- Understanding or networking, server and storage technologies.
- The right attitude to take out Citrix, VMware and the competition.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales Engineering or as an IT Administrator.
- At least 3 years in desktop management systems.
- At least 2 years’ experience in mobile computing.
- Readiness to travel annually.
- Fluent in written and verbal business level English and any other European language, preferably German or Italian.
This position is based in Malta.