This is a non-supported preview version of the upcoming Parallels Plesk Panel 11.5 release. Upgrade from this preview version will not be supported by further versions.
We recommend installing this software in easy-to-revert virtual environments, such as Parallels Virtuozzo Containers or other supported virtualization software. For production version of Parallels Plesk Panel please go to http://www.parallels.com/download/plesk.
Write a technical review of Parallels Plesk Panel 11.5 release based on your Preview experience and get one 1-year Parallels Plesk Panel Unlimited Dedicated license.
How to qualify:
- Write a 300 words min technical review of the of Parallels Plesk Panel 11.5 release
- Share your experience, things you liked and did not like
- Publish on your site or any public blog site/forum
- Use our bug report system to let us know about your review http://www.parallels.com/support/plesk/bugreport/
- Make sure to include your contact information including email address
- In the “Problem Description” of the form write “Technical Review” and provide URL to your review
- First 50 reviewers will be rewarded one 1-year Parallels Plesk Panel Unlimited Dedicated license by the end of 2013
We encourage you to report all issues encountered in this preview by using this feedback form. Please note that all problems relevant to the preview are only accepted via this feedback form and are not served by the regular Parallels support service.
As our Thank You, we present everyone who submits 5 bug reports on Plesk 11.5 Preview with a free 6-month license key for Parallels Cloud Server. Note that a bug report should clearly describe an issue and provide all the details that will help us reproduce it.
To learn more about Parallels Plesk Panel 11.5 please go to www.parallels.com/products/plesk/new-plesk/ or see release notes below.
Release Notes (What’s New)
Please use the activation codes below:
- A00S00-XQTA02-K3A114-QDY606-WQWQ99 - for Linux
- A00D00-JXRV02-ADYT14-ZVGD07-97FD33 - for Windows
Plesk Autoinstaller for Linux
Supported OSes are
- CentOS 5 (x86 & x64)
- CentOS 6 (x86 & x64)
- CloudLinux 5 (x86 & x64)
- CloudLinux 6 (x86 & x64)
- Debian GNU Linux 6 (x86 & x64)
- Redhat Enterprise Linux 5 (x86 & x64)
- Redhat Enterprise Linux 6 (x86 & x64)
- openSUSE 12.2 (x86 & x64)
- openSUSE 12.3 (x86 & x64)
- Ubuntu 10.04 (x86 & x64)
- Ubuntu 12.04 (x86 & x64)
Plesk Autoinstaller for Windows
Supported OSes are
- Windows Server 2008 SP1 (Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter editions)
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 (Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter editions)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter editions, and Windows Web Server)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter editions, and Windows Web Server)
- Windows Server 2012 (Standard, Essentials, Foundation, Datacenter editions)
Once downloaded, please run this installer as
and choose the latest 11.5 version to install.
Preview Evaluation Plan
We recommend that you complete one of the following tasks to effectively evaluate this preview version:
- Clone a live Plesk server and upgrade the clone to Plesk 11.5.
- Back up a live Plesk server and restore it to a clean Plesk 11.5 installation.
- Transfer accounts from a live Plesk server to a clean Plesk 11.5 installation.
These simple tests involve enough operations to notice possible problems with the new Plesk version.