Parallels Virtual Automation, formerly Parallels Infrastructure Manager, is the industry’s first comprehensive management solution that streamlines operations and reduces complexity of managing physical and virtual servers — including both containers and virtual machines. Through self-service and automation, administrator’s can lower costs and efficiently manage their infrastructure from anywhere.
Parallels Virtual Automation manages Parallels Virtuozzo Containers (Windows and Linux), Parallels Server Bare Metal (standard and advanced editions), Parallels Server for Mac and Parallels Server for Mac Bare Metal Edition under a single, unified management console.
New - Parallels Cloud Server 6.0 BETA
Just released! PVA Version 4.6.4
Our latest release of Parallels Virtual Automation now offers better compatibility with Acronis Backup and Recovery 11, enabling you to create backups on top of the ext4 file system.
- Centralized management for physical and virtual environments
- Automated tools to quickly identify, diagnose and resolve problems before they affect server performance
- Provision, update and maintain virtual environments within minutes transparently to end users
- Supervise health and utilization of system resources to prevent critical events from affecting system availability
Detailed listing of all features
- Comprehensive management: manage all physical servers and virtualized environments seamlessly from a single management console
- Effective automation & management: create, modify, manage, delete, back-up applications and operating systems in single or batch mode
- Fast provisioning: templates reduce effort to provision virtual environments to within minutes
- Safe and secure: isolated services running on each virtual environment
- Reduce downtime: ability to perform online/offline migration in preparation for planned maintenance
- Increase availability: greater accessibility to applications and services with failover clustering support
- Monitor resource usage: graphically display current resource utilization of chosen virtual environments or obtain report of top resource consumers
- Network usage: monitor and control network activities and settings to optimize each virtual environment
- Streamline virtual environment backup: ability to automate and schedule virtual environment backup
- Test software: online cloning to safely evaluate new software and patches before enterprise rollout
- Customize User Access: centralized access control for containers and users
- Ensure network security: configure network services available for different containers
Request More Information