The following diagram shows the sequence of calls, which external system shall perform for the following purposes:
- To execute the POA Public API methods within the bounds of transaction.
- To obtain the overall status of tasks scheduled after transaction commit.
- txn.Begin opens a transaction.
- On this step external system calls a set of POA Public API methods.
- txn.Commit closes a transaction. POA schedules and runs a set of tasks.
- pem.getRequestStatus retrieves the overall status of tasks scheduled on previous step.