With the release of Parallels Plesk Panel 11, Parallels is now offering FREE Installation, Migration and/or Upgrade assistance to Valid License Owners of Parallels Plesk Panel 11. Customers who are not Plesk License Owners (or only have Trial Licenses) should contact your License Provider.
Basic Requirements for Free Assistance:
- You must be the Owner of a valid and active Parallels Plesk Panel 11 license, and
- You must have made at least one attempt to install, migrate or upgrade (either from an older version of Parallels Plesk Panel or a competing product)
- In case of migration source and destination Operating Systems must be similar in nature. Example "Linux to Linux" or "Windows to Windows".
- If target upgrade server or migration source server is operating with Parallels Plesk Panel, it must be of revision 8.6 or higher.
Please use the support form below to access this special assistance:
When submitting these requests you will be asked for the following items:
- License key information
- Location and IP address of the server (in case of migration both source and destination)
- Administrative / root user access to the server (in case of migration both source and destination)
- Will you be utilizing Plesk Billing Manager in the new Plesk instance?
Please be sure to have the information above available so we can help you in a timely manner.
- Migrations and Upgrades under the Free Assistance Program require 10 business days to complete.
- Code and required updates of migrated site code is the responsibility of the customer.
- Customers from source server will be inserted into Plesk Billing Manager. Additional configuration such as plans, services, and billing configurations are the responsibility of the customer.
- For emergency cases requiring a resolution time of less than 10 business days, please purchase Plesk Upgrade or Administration services from http://www.parallels.com/store/support
Please note the definitions of the following terms for your interaction with Parallels:
Installation: A new install onto a clean server where any pre-existing files have been backed up and removed. All data on the server may be lost.
Upgrade: An in-place upgrade to an existing system. Please note that a full system backup should be performed before performing the upgrade.
Migration: Data migration from a competitive product to another clean server where any pre-existing files have been backed up and removed. Please note that all data on the new server could possibly be lost, so data on the old server should have a full system backup before performing the migration.
Transfer: Moving of data from one Parallels Plesk Panel server to another clean Parallels Plesk Panel 11 server where any pre-existing files have been backed up and removed. Please note that all data on the new server could possibly be lost, so data on the old server should have a full system backup before performing the migration.