For onsite training taking place at your site, you will need a classroom set up to meet the following requirements:
- You will need one workstation or server per student. Each training class can accommodate up to 12 attendees. The minimum number of servers depends on the course:
- Parallels Business Automation—one server per classroom for HSPc, plus one Parallels Virtuozzo Containers server per classroom
- Parallels Virtuozzo Containers—one Parallels Virtuozzo Containers server per student
- Parallels Plesk Panel—one Parallels Plesk Panel server per student (virtual servers can be used)
- Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder—one server per classroom for Parallels Sitebuilder, plus one server per classroom with many virtual hosts for publishing (virtual servers can be used)
- All computers must be connected into a network via a fast Ethernet switch and, if possible, should have access to the Internet.
- Classroom must be equipped with a multimedia projector and white screen for showing presentations and demos.
- A whiteboard and colored markers are needed for additional explanations and discussions.
Minimum server hardware requirements
- Pentium: 3, 800 MHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 20 GB
- NIC, Fast Ethernet
- Monitor: 15”, 1024x768x16bit
Software requirements vary according to the course being taught. When you register for training at your site, we will send you a list of the software requirements for those courses.
Questions? Contact a