Extend the power of Chromebooks to every corner of your campus.
Enable educators, students and staff to run full-featured Windows education applications and Microsoft Office on flexible, secure Chromebook Enterprise devices.
Maximize the value of your Google Workspace for Education Plus license with a cross-platform solution that strengthens learning, simplifies IT and saves costs.
Teach, learn and share from anywhere.
- Deliver always-on access to essential Windows applications including Microsoft Office, design, CAD, and web development programs, and more.
- Effortlessly switch between Chrome OS and Windows —no need to reboot.
- No internet? No problem! Files and apps are fully accessible offline, so poor connectivity won't limit opportunity.
Eliminate multi-platform friction points.
- Full Chrome OS integration means a familiar and friendly user experience.
- Content can be easily moved between Chrome OS and Windows via a shared clipboard.
- Seamless mouse, camera, microphone, audio & docking plus USB smart card redirection and printer support reduce disruptions, leaving more time for class engagement.
Improve IT efficiency without compromising quality.
- Centrally manage school-issued, user-owned, and shared devices all from the Google Admin console.
- Enable Parallels Desktop for Chrome OS for selected OUs or groups—it’s that simple.
- Enjoy peace of mind with advanced Chrome OS security controls plus premium Parallels support, 24/7.
Chrome OS version
Chrome OS version 85 or later
Intel Core i3*, i5 or i7
AMD Ryzen 3**, 5 or 7
**Ryzen 3 5000 series
8GB of RAM
128GB or more
Google Admin console
Chrome Enterprise Upgrade or
Chrome Education Upgrade
Corporate storage server