How to download audio from YouTube
There are many ways you can download audio on YouTube Mac. On the
other hand, Windows users can also leverage online tools to
download their favorite YouTube audio. Below, we've provided
instructions on how to download audio from YouTube on Windows
Downloading audio files from
YouTube on Mac for free
Computer users wishing to learn how to download audio from
YouTube on Mac for free must first have the iTube HD Video
Downloader. You can download it from the iSkysoft website. Once
the download is complete, launch it to start downloading YouTube
audio. Here are the steps to follow when extracting the audio
- Visit YouTube and open the target video
- A Download button will appear on the video's top-left
corner. A dropdown list will appear indicating the various
MP3 formats. Choose your preferred format.
- Once you do that, iTube HD Video Downloader will
automatically start downloading the audio.
Downloading audio files
from YouTube on Mac without software
Did you know you can download audio YouTube without installing a
third-party app? All you need to do is add the word "kiss"
before the "YouTube" in the URL of the video file you intend to
download. Follow the following steps:
- Open YouTube to access the video whose audio you want
- Change the URL by adding the term "kiss" before the
"youtube". For example, if the video's URL is
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTxYn356RdW, the new URL will read
- Pause the video for it to buffer completely. Afterward,
click Window in the menu bar and select
- Search for the line that represents the video you intend to
download and double-click it to start downloading the audio
Downloading audio files from YouTube
on Mac online
If you prefer to download YouTube audio only, you can also do
that online by visiting youtube-mp3.org.
- Copy and paste the URL of the YouTube video you'd like to
convert to audio on the text section on the website.
- Once it's pasted, click Convert Video to
start the process.
- After the conversion is complete, click
Download to download the audio version
Parallels Toolbox provides a
single powerful app that enables you to download your favorite
audio from the internet, including YouTube. Here's how you can
use it to do that.
- Open the Parallels Toolbox on your screen's
- Click Audio under the
Library window to access the dropdown menu.
- Select Download Audio; a pop-up will appear
on the screen with a download icon.
- Open YouTube, search for the video, and drag the URL to the
- Once the download is complete, a list of all your downloaded
audio files will appear on the Parallels window. Unmark them
all, and only check the audio file you want to
download. Hit the Download
- Your audio file will automatically be saved to your
There is so much online content providing instructions on how to
download YouTube audio. That makes the search for the right
application and downloading the audio file confusing and
cumbersome. It would be best to find a program that offers a
straightforward means of downloading YouTube audio files. With
Parallel Toolbox, you have a multi-platform program with over 30
features to help you carry out computer functions easily and