Get more from your Microsoft Terminal Server with 2X TerminalServer
Microsoft Terminal Server is good, but does not provide a complete solution for application and desktop publishing and delivery. There is no client management, no reporting, no universal scanning, and users are very limited in what client software they can use to access published resources.
With 2X TerminalServer now Parallels Remote Application Server (RAS) you can add value to your IT infrastructure. Parallels RAS makes application virtualization and remote desktop delivery easier and more efficient.
Nowadays you need to have a central point of management to keep your business up and running securely & easily.
With Parallels RAS you can add functionality to Microsoft Terminal Server to guarantee an outstanding performance in application and remote desktop delivery.
- Reduce setup and configuration time: Parallels RAS is ready in less than 5 minutes.
- Publishing any application is a matter of a few clicks.
- Easy, high availability: additional gateways, servers and backup servers can be added through a wizard.
- Backup and restore are centralized and manageable from the console.
- Mix different hypervisors to publish VDI and RDS:
Vmware, Hyper-v, Citrix.
- Built-in resource-based load balancing.
- Shadowing is preconfigured: take control of the entire workstation, not only the remote desktop.
- Reinforced filter and control, in addition to active directory, by MAC and IP address and client.
- Supports “one time code” authentication such as DeepNet and SafeNet.
Report log is centralized for easy reporting and monitoring.
- Parallels RDP Client runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and several other platforms.
- Parallels RAS converts Windows XP workstations into secure thin clients.
- Complete control for Windows workstations from XP, 7, 8 and 8.1.
- Universal printing and scanning are embedded in the product.