Parallels Virtuozzo Containers is compatible with the widest set of tools for both service providers and end users, making it the best virtualization solution for mass hosting of VPSs. Parallels Virtuozzo Containers tools enable management, monitoring, backup, restore, troubleshooting, recovery, provisioning and deployment.
- Enable mass management of many servers and hundreds of VPSs quickly and effectively
- Provision VPSs in seconds
- Implement software upgrades and updates in minutes across many VPSs and servers
- Manage and monitor server resources centrally
Parallels Virtual Automation
Manage your virtual infrastructure with Parallels Virtual Automation
Fully integrated with the Parallels server virtualization solutions, Parallels Virtual Automation simplifies the overall management of your VPS and Cloud server offerings. This web based console lets administrators:
- Centralize the management of virtual servers and physical nodes
- View summary overviews with drill-down capabilities for easy troubleshooting and resource monitoring
- Automate provisioning of single and multiple servers complete with patches and application stacks
- Take advantage of a library of ISO images and templates that streamline the deployment of hardened or value added images for your clients
- Easily migrate virtual servers between physical nodes with a few clicks
- Simplify administration by automating tasks across large pools of physical nodes or virtual servers
Parallels Power Panel
Empower end users to manage their VPS and Cloud servers from the web
Embrace self-service with Parallels Power Panel and provide web-based control over individual VPS instances. From a simple web interface users can:
- Start/stop/reboot the environment
- Start/stop services and processes without logging into the environment
- Monitor resource utilization of CPU, system, disk space and disk nodes
- Backup and restore virtual servers
- Reinstall the server from scratch
- View the actions log
- Connect via Remote Desktop Protocol directly the virtual server
Parallels Virtuozzo Containers Templates
Parallels Virtuozzo Containers Templates Catalog is a library of hundreds of software downloads that can be used to easily create and manage operating systems and applications running in containers within Parallels Virtuozzo Containers. Parallels Virtuozzo Containers Templates for Linux are pre-configured files with software packages that provide a cost-effective approach to create, deploy and provision virtualized servers.
Parallels Virtuozzo Migration Tools
Parallels provides easy to use tools that assist with a successful server migration from a standalone physical server to a Parallels Virtuozzo Containers server.
- Ensure that your physical server performs the same or better when moved to Parallels Virtuozzo Containers
- Monitor physical server usage at any point in time or monitor for peaks and valleys in processing
- Automatically create a Parallels Virtuozzo Containers configuration specifically tailored for your physical server’s requirements
- Ease the transition from a physical to a virtual server, leaving the physical server intact initially as a back-up
Download Migration Tools here.