2X Software Releases Cost Efficient Application and Desktop Cloud Solution for SaaS Providers By Sean Bianco on | 0
Dallas, TX, Dec. 01, 2011 - With today’s release of 2X Remote Application Server 10.1 2X Software introduces a new, monthly, user-based licensing model for SaaS Providers reducing the initial Software Licensing costs by 100%.
This new 2X product version is a big step forward in simplifying desktop and application delivery for SaaS Providers of all types and sizes. With an optional integration of eG Innovations 2X now fully supports high-end cloud performance management, monitoring and reporting 2X Remote Application Server 10.1 combines the best in application delivery and virtual desktop (VDI) management by giving SaaS Providers and Enterprises the possibility to publish applications and virtual desktops from an all-in-one platform. It integrates seamlessly with all of the popular virtualization platforms and delivers applications and desktops to all commonly used devices and OSs like PCs, netbooks, notebooks, mobile devices, thin clients, tablets and more.
For more information, please access the 2X Service Provider Guide here.
About 2X Remote Application Server
2X Remote Application Server allows users to experience the full benefits of desktop virtualization and improve desktop manageability, security, accessibility and performance by delivering virtual desktops and applications to Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS from any virtualization platform, rather than installing locally, all while enjoying additional features such as complete universal printing and scanning, virtual desktop pooling and templates, full RDP 7 and RemoteFX compatibility and more.
- Publish virtual desktops and applications to Windows, Linux and Mac, rather than installing locally
- Hypervisor vendor-independent
- Use the same client to connect to virtual desktops and published applications
- Publish virtual desktops and applications based on username, group or IP
- Publish virtual desktops and applications to a web portal
- Integration with the 2X LoadBalancer
- SSL security and MAC address filtering
- Universal printing and scanning
- Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 7 ready
- Mobile client connectivity (iPad, Android, and more)
- eG Innovations monitoring and reporting support
Please see our 2X Remote Application Server features list for more information.
2X Software offers tailor-made, easy-to-implement and cost-effective cloud and virtual computing solutions, including 2X Remote Application Server, 2X ThinClientServer as well as the 2X LoadBalancer. For more information, please visit: http://www.2x.com.