This is a demonstration video of how to configure the 2X VirtualDesktopServer with Microsft Hyper-V and VMware ESX hypervisors.
The video will show how to install the 2X VDS Version 8.0.811 software, add Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware ESX VDI hosts with the VDI Appliance, and how to publish VDI desktops. This serves as a great tool to quickly familiarize you with the basic installation and configuration of the 2X VirtualDesktopServer.
Some of the important feature of the 2X VDS v. 8.0 are:
• Publish virtual desktops and applications to Windows, Linux and Mac, rather than installing locally
• Hypervisor vendor-independent
• Use the same client to connect to desktops and terminal server applications
• Automatically suspend inactive virtual desktops for maximum server efficiency
• Seamless integration with users’ local desktop and taskbar
• Publish desktops and applications based on username, group or IP
• Publish desktops and applications to a web portal
• Integration with the 2X LoadBalancer
• Centralized management of 2X SecureClientGateways
• SSL security and MAC address filtering
Among many others. For more information about the 2X VirtualDesktopServer, please visit: 2X VirtualDesktopServer Features, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.