2X MDM On Premise Edition 7.1 Delivers an Improved Interface and Added Functionality By Sean Bianco on | 0
We are especially pleased to announce that the 2X MDM On Premise Edition 7.1 has received a much anticipated facelift and upgrade. This upgrade delivers an improved and more intuitive feature set to provide better management for your mobile devices.
New Enroll Process
Take advantage of 2X MDM’s features by enrolling your devices following the new enroll step by step guides below:
- Learn how to enroll an Android device by clicking here
- Learn how to enroll an iPhone or iPad by clicking here
- Learn how to enroll a Windows Laptop by clicking here
- Data Usage for iOS and Anroid
- Exchange support (Update of AquaMail for 2X MDM is required for Android devices)
- New and improved user interface
- Added ability to enroll devices via a web URL (Enroll Portal)
- Auto detection of device OS during enrollment process and improved guide for end users
- Added prompt for iOS 2X MDM Client installation including automatic configuration
- Filtering for lists
- Ability to sort multiple columns simultaneously.
- Added ‘client outdated’ warning
- Added ‘is not equal to’ filter (Only for filters which can filter via a pre-defined drop-down)
- Added “is roaming” and “is data roaming enabled” options.
- Added ability to enable/disable data roaming for iOS devices.
- Application state is now showing “Installed by the user” or “Installed by 2X MDM”.
- Server console performance when computing lengthy operations
- Restarting only affected services by modified settings when clicking ‘Apply’
- Support for application downgrades. (Available only for apps uploaded via APK)
- Added non Google user support on Android if account is configured via config file.
- Reworded descriptions on certain settings
Keep Up to Date
- Keep informed on the 2X MDM Blog http://www.2x.com/blog/
- Look through a full list of updates in our build history
Download and Upgrade Procedure
- Download the 2X MDM On Premise edition today from here.
- Upgrade your already existing On Premise installation according to the steps found here.