2X MDM has been upgraded to allow you to track and see the location history of all your connected iPhones.
If you have an iPhone and a 2X MDM account, simply sign into your dashboard and connect your phone or phones. If you're new to our service, sign up here and connect all your company's and/or family's iPhones.
New 2X MDM Features and Improvements
- We've now added iPhone tracking.
- You can now review the location history of all the connected iPhones.
- We've added the option to assign a user to an iPhone device.
- We now update the list of installed iPhone apps daily.
- We've added an alerts node.
- You can now receive alerts when the phone is either locked, wiped, if the device administrator is disabled, and when there is an application control violation.
- We've removed the distinction between user types, e.g. Gmail and local users.
- You can now automatically invite users by email when adding a user or uploading a list of users.
- A green icon for iPhone indicates that the device has actually communicated with the server within the time specified in the "Client Update Frequency" section.
- We've added a loading message at the bottom of the page for lengthy server requests.
- The login email field is no longer case sensitive.
2X MDM Android and iPhone Apps
To take advantage of 2X MDM’s features on your mobile devices:
- Get the Android App here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tcx.mdm
- Get the iPhone App here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3cx-mobile-device-manager/id481965261?mt=8