Transform your Mac experience by embracing Parallels Desktop, the first Microsoft-certified solution for running Windows 11 on Mac
Trust only the best for a seamless computing experience that offers the best of both worlds.
Running Windows 11* on Mac computers, especially those with the new Apple silicon, is a pivotal advancement
Parallels Desktop is the first solution authorized by Microsoft for this integration. This distinction not only attests to our technical acumen but also to the reliability of our solution.
As current or future Parallels Desktop users, you'll undoubtedly appreciate the significance of this endorsement and the knowledge that you’re empowered with a product at the pinnacle of capability and compatibility.
Parallels Desktop enables this by:
- Security compliance with virtual TPM chips and Secure Boot technologies. Volume license key or key-free activation in a corporate environment with Single Sign-On support and integration with leading identity providers like Azure, Okta, and Ping Identity, among others.
- Centralized user and license administration via Parallels MyAccount web app.
- The ability to mass-deploy Parallels Desktop using solutions such as Apple Remote Desktop, Jamf, Microsoft Intune, and Munki, among others.
- The ability to provision a corporate Windows image to selected users within an organization.
- Premium 24/7 tech support for Parallels Desktop.
Note that you need to activate your copy of Windows 11 after installation.
For more information, visit this Microsoft support page.
*IT administrators can now allow their users to run Windows 11 Pro and Enterprise editions on Arm on the Parallels platform (supported by Alludo) with the added assurance that Microsoft has authorized this solution.