Windows + Chrome OS — together at last.
Run full-featured Windows applications including Microsoft Office directly on Chrome Enterprise devices—even offline!
- Empower users with the full potential of the Chromebook AND the full power of the Windows ecosystem.
- Simplify IT management while supporting a robust dynamic workforce.
- New! Drag and drop files & text between Chrome OS and Windows | Increased Windows app space with compact title bar | 12 new supported devices. See the latest updates.
Always-on access to business-critical Windows apps
- Effortlessly switch between Chrome OS and Windows – no need to reboot
- Suspend and Resume Windows to instantly get back up and running
- Open files on Chrome OS using Windows applications
- BONUS: Access 30+ one-touch tools with included Parallels Toolbox (learn more)
Work that’s ready whenever, wherever
- Utilize the full feature sets of desktop applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more
- Access Windows Desktop, Documents, Downloads and custom folders from Chrome OS Files
- No internet? No problem! Files and apps are fully accessible both online and offline
Full Chrome OS integration for a familiar & friendly experience
- Easily move content, files and text between Chrome OS and Windows via a shared clipboard or by simple drag and drop
- Print from Windows to supported printers
- Stay in the flow with seamless mouse, camera, microphone, audio & docking plus USB smart card reader support
- Enjoy the view with dynamic resolution and full screen support
HP continues to innovate on experiences tailor-made for mission critical hybrid work in the cloud. The HP Elite c640 G3 Chromebook Enterprise, powered by 12th Gen Intel®️ Core™️ processors, is purpose-built for the enterprise. Powered by the Intel®️ vPro®️ platform, the device enables exceptional performance and comprehensive, multilayered security for business. Elevate virtual collaboration with a 5MP camera that brings enhanced visual clarity while AI-based Noise Reduction filters out background noise empowering remote workers to be at their best. It features an optional integrated fingerprint reader and is the first Chromebook to offer an integrated smartcard reader. The HP Elite c645 G2 Chromebook Enterprise, powered by AMD Ryzen™️ 5000 C-Series processors, makes it easier for cloud users to tackle hybrid work. Brighter screen options include a 14-inch diagonal 400-nit FHD panel, HP Eye Ease for low blue light exposure, HP Sure View Reflect integrated privacy screen to protect sensitive information from prying eyes, as well as a 1000-nit outdoor viewable option. Wi-Fi 6E and optional 4G LTE7 make it easy to work from almost anywhere, meaning internet downtime is a problem of the past. HP Privacy Camera gives users control of when they can be seen with a sliding cover for the webcam lens.
Lenovo’s new ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook Enterprise is the portable, affordable, productivity boosting device that allows organizations to offer smarter technology to their cloud workers. ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook Enterprise has everything users already know and love from three respected brands combined in one device. It has ThinkPad durability specs, a 360-degree Yoga hinge for multi-mode use, plus access to enterprise apps through Chrome OS, along with enhanced security solutions like a touch fingerprint reader, and the built-in security of the Google-designed Titan C security chip.
Headquartered in the USA, CTL designs and purpose builds Chrome devices specifically to meet the needs of our customers. “We like to stay innovative, and are always thinking of new ways that customers can utilize our Chrome devices. Partnering with Parallels, we are able to supply our customers with cross-platform solutions that allow us to provide more value than ever before,” says CTL CEO, Erik Stromquist."
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are the system administrator, then you can contact support at Support Portal.
If support options for Parallels Desktop for Chrome OS are not available to you at Support Portal, troubleshoot using KB 125132.
Chrome OS version
Chrome OS version 85 or later
Intel Core i3*, i5 or i7
AMD Ryzen 3**, 5 or 7
**Ryzen 3 5000 series
8GB of RAM
128GB or more
Google Admin console
Chrome Enterprise Upgrade or
Chrome Education Upgrade
Corporate storage server