Parallels Desktop Business Edition
You are moments away from enabling access to Windows applications across your population of Mac users.
Please follow the steps below to complete your license registration.
Register Your License Under Your Business Account
Your license must be registered to a Parallels Business Account before it may be used to activate Parallels Desktop. Registration is critical to:
- Protect the management and ownership of your license.
- Unlock the Business Account features that make IT admin’s life easier.
- Obtain access to Premium Support with visibility into your open tickets.
Install Parallels Desktop Business Edition
- Double click the downloaded installation image and activate Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition with your license key.
- Follow the Parallels Assistant to install Windows or install another Guest OS of your choice.
You have several options for setting up users with Parallels Desktop:
- Send users the license key and download link directly.
You can create a sublicense key in My Account to conceal your main license key or limit usage per geo or department. Learn more about this in Parallels Desktop Business Edition Licensing Guide.
- Use the Business Account feature “Invite users via email” to send unique activation and installation links to select employees.
- Use the Business Account feature “Corporate Windows image” to provide users with the Windows image and applications that you have prepared.
- Fine-tune your options with Mac management tools, including JAMF PRO, Apple Remote Desktop, IBM Endpoint Manager, Parallels® Mac Management for Microsoft® SCCM, and others. See the Parallels Desktop Business Edition Administrator’s Guide for detailed instructions and information about mass deployment.