Welcome to Parallels Desktop Business Edition
You are just moments away from getting started with Windows applications on your Mac computers.
Please follow the steps below to complete your license registration.
Step 1: Register Your License Under Your Business Account
Your license has to be registered to a Parallels Business Account before it can be used to activate Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
- Go to my.parallels.com/login and sign up for a new Business Account or sign in with your existing one.
- Register the license under your account.
For help with the Parallels Business Account and license registration, see our Quick Start Guide
Step 3: Install Parallels Desktop Business Edition
- Double–click the downloaded installation image and activate Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition with your license key.
- Follow the Parallels Assistant to Install Windows or install another Guest OS of your choice.
For mass deployment via your deployment tool you will need to prepare a package that includes:
- Parallels Desktop for Mac installation image
- Virtual machine image with Windows or another Guest OS of your choice
- Parallels configuration answer file
See the Parallels Desktop Business Edition Administrator’s Guide for more information about mass deployment with Jamf PRO, Apple Remote Desktop, IBM Endpoint Manager or Parallels® Mac Management for Microsoft® SCCM