Windows + Chrome OS — together at last.
Run full-featured Windows applications including Microsoft Office directly on Chrome Enterprise devices—even offline!
- Empower users with the full potential of the Chromebook AND the full power of the Windows ecosystem.
- Simplify IT management while supporting a robust dynamic workforce.
- New! Drag and drop files & text between Chrome OS and Windows | Increased Windows app space with compact title bar | 12 new supported devices. See the latest updates.
Always-on access to business-critical Windows apps
- Effortlessly switch between Chrome OS and Windows – no need to reboot
- Suspend and Resume Windows to instantly get back up and running
- Open files on Chrome OS using Windows applications
- BONUS: Access 30+ one-touch tools with included Parallels Toolbox (learn more)
Work that’s ready whenever, wherever
- Utilize the full feature sets of desktop applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more
- Access Windows Desktop, Documents, Downloads and custom folders from Chrome OS Files
- No internet? No problem! Files and apps are fully accessible both online and offline
Full Chrome OS integration for a familiar & friendly experience
- Easily move content, files and text between Chrome OS and Windows via a shared clipboard or by simple drag and drop
- Print from Windows to supported printers
- Stay in the flow with seamless mouse, camera, microphone, audio & docking plus USB smart card reader support
- Enjoy the view with dynamic resolution and full screen support
HP is on the leading edge of innovation, security, and performance with their sleek new business devices. Powered by 10th Gen Intel Core processors, the HP Chromebox Enterprise G3 offers a compact, versatile desktop form factor with integrated VESA mount and tons of ports, while the powerhouse HP Elite c1030 Chromebook Enterprise offers an x360 design, digital inking and important privacy features like HP Sure View Reflect, physical webcam switch, and fingerprint sensor. The ultra-thin, AMD Ryzen-powered HP Pro c645 Chromebook Enterprise and Intel 10th gen-powered HP Pro c640 Chromebook Enterprise offer HP Privacy Camera and an optional fingerprint sensor.
Lenovo’s new ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook Enterprise is the portable, affordable, productivity boosting device that allows organizations to offer smarter technology to their cloud workers. ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook Enterprise has everything users already know and love from three respected brands combined in one device. It has ThinkPad durability specs, a 360-degree Yoga hinge for multi-mode use, plus access to enterprise apps through Chrome OS, along with enhanced security solutions like a touch fingerprint reader, and the built-in security of the Google-designed Titan C security chip.
Headquartered in the USA, CTL designs and purpose builds Chrome devices specifically to meet the needs of our customers. “We like to stay innovative, and are always thinking of new ways that customers can utilize our Chrome devices. Partnering with Parallels, we are able to supply our customers with cross-platform solutions that allow us to provide more value than ever before,” says CTL CEO, Erik Stromquist."
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are the system administrator, then you can contact support at Support Portal.
If support options for Parallels Desktop for Chrome OS are not available to you at Support Portal, troubleshoot using KB 125132.
Chrome OS version
Chrome OS version 85 or later
Intel Core i3*, i5 or i7
AMD Ryzen 3**, 5 or 7
**Ryzen 3 5000 series
8GB of RAM
128GB or more
Google Admin console
Chrome Enterprise Upgrade or
Chrome Education Upgrade
Corporate storage server