ERP Application: Why CXOs Delay the Upgrades
ERP Application – An enterprise resource planning (ERP) application is the backbone of any organization, defining and maintaining the processes that keep the enterprise functioning. In fact, ERP applications have been the most utilized business software in the last 60 years.
Although ERP software vendors have kept up with advances in technology (from the Internet to cloud computing), chief experience officers (CXOs) tend to postpone any change in their ERP. Any adjustment, upgrade, or improvement could shake the business from its very foundations. It is quite common to see organizations continue running outdated or even legacy ERP applications; if something works fine, there is no reason to risk changing it.
ERP VARs are responsible for the selection, deployment, and configuration of the ERP system. Therefore, they play a central role in supporting their customers in this evolution process.
What’s Changing with the Digital Revolution
In recent years, employees’ needs have dramatically changed. The workforce doesn’t want to be constrained by office walls, and the organization can’t stop because an executive is traveling or “out of office.”
With cloud computing and the digital revolution, VARs have to offer full access to an ERP application from any device (even mobile or web browsers) without spending more time in the customization processes.
Make ERP Applications Available on Any Device with Parallels RAS
Parallels® Remote Application Server is a comprehensive application and desktop delivery solution that enables employees to work on any Windows application from any device, including tablets and smartphones.
By choosing Parallels RAS, VARs can offer their customers instant access to ERP applications—even legacy versions—from anywhere, without having to reconfigure the customizations.
Parallels RAS at a Glance:
- Flexibility: Choose the right delivery model for each customer, providing hosted shared desktops, virtual desktops, and applications from Microsoft RDS and/or major hypervisors. Deliver a full desktop or just applications, according to your customers’ needs.
- End-User Performance: Equip users with a seamless and consistent native like–desktop experience across a wide range of OSes, such as Windows, macOS®, Linux, Chrome OS™, iOS, and Android. Empower your customers’ workforce to be productive anytime, from anywhere.
- Customize keystroke shortcuts: Provide end users on the move with quick access to complex ERP application commands by creating personalized keystroke shortcuts.
- Instant web access: Enable your customers to securely access an ERP application from any HTML5 browser. Customize the Parallels HTML5 Client to match the company’s branding with personalized themes, colors, and logos.
- Files and folders: Access centralized files and folders with ease from any device through a secure connection that doesn’t expose your assets or intellectual property.
- Quick Helpdesk: Enable instant, easy, and secure remote assistance to your customers. Shadow a Windows device to gain access to the full desktop, and control applications running locally on the system as well as any remote applications published from Parallels RAS.
- Fast client-user configuration: Effortlessly onboard your customers’ employees so they can start immediately working on published applications and desktops.
- Security and policy enforcement: Reduce the risk of unauthorized access, loss, and data leakage with Parallels RAS granular access filtering and Parallels Client policy enforcements. By centralizing and securing applications and sensitive data, you allow your customers to comply with regulations and corporate governance.
- Client policy: Define security rules centrally to manage, control, and restrict the settings options available to the users on their Client.
- Advanced filtering: Prevent unauthorized access to confidential information through advanced access control. Restrict access based on user, Active Directory group, MAC address, IP address, and location.
- Two-factor authentication: Add another layer of security with two-factor or smart card authentication.
- Cost-Effective: Parallels RAS subscription is licensed at $99 per concurrent user per year. It’s an all-in-one solution with no variations of licensing levels.
Start your evaluation today with a 30-day, full-featured trial version that supports 50 concurrent users.
ERP Application: https://www.webopedia.com/TERM/E/ERP.html
ERP Application: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterprise_resource_planning
ERP Application: https://www.epicor.com/cloud/cloud-erp.aspx