Parallels Independent Software Vendor Program
We understand the challenge you are facing.
Join our next webinar to learn how the Parallels® Service Provider Program allows you to deliver high demand, profitable, managed application delivery, managed VDI, or DaaS services.
- Highly profitable MRR that has significant client value and market demand
- Monthly “pay for use” SPLA licensing and automated billing
- No barriers to start with a simple program that has no costs or fees
- Simple to implement and manage without expensive IT resources
Instantly Take your Applications Mobile
Parallels Remote Application Server provides ISVs a solution to become a cloud-ready service provider without interrupting the software development cycle. Traditional software architectures are instantly transformed into full-featured native-like applications, providing customers a brilliant mobile experience on any device.
Guided Shift to Cloud
Transitioning from packaged software to SaaS means changing the business completely. ISVs that take this step move from a standard software vendor to a service provider model. Parallels team of experts have supported many ISVs through this transition. Our team works closely with ISVs to build a personalized strategy for delivering the best server and network architecture and scale out plan while supporting ISVs every step of the way.
Create a Recurring Revenue Stream
Traditional software companies are very close to their core business model. Moving away from one-time upfront revenue is a big step. Parallels Remote Application Server makes it easy for ISVs to plug into a SaaS model and attract more customers with lower upfront fees while building a recurring revenue stream.
Lower Your Costs and Increase Your Margin
Although moving to a SaaS model boosts recurring revenue, operating as a service provider reduces gross margin as you are faced with a number of variable costs – server, networking much larger operations and support teams, and other costs. To deliver this service, ISVs are now invested in customers' support and administration, hardware, datacenter infrastructure, application delivery solution, third-party licenses, and general and administration overheads. Each of these recurring costs eats into your margin. Compared to other application delivery solutions, Parallels Remote Application Server lowers TCO and can increase your net profit by over 50%.
Parallels RAS supports Service Provider License Agreement sublicensing allowing MSPs, ISVs, and SPs to create different sublicense keys for each customer, to monitor and control the maximum number of users per farm.
A SPLA sublicense can have a limited or unlimited number of concurrent users. When a SPLA sublicense has a limited number of concurrent users, Parallels RAS can monitor the license consumption and send an email notification about the usage to specific recipients.
Under one single master license key, a Service Provider can manage multiple farms while retaining easy, centralized billing.
Parallels Client for HTML5 web-browsers and Windows devices includes white labeling, which allows organizations to customize the user interface (UI) to reflect their branding or color scheme. Different themes can even be configured for individual users or groups within the active directory to reflect different department requirements.
What You Can Expect as a Parallels MSP Partner
- The best remote application delivery software – Parallels Remote Application Server
- Help with designing the best infrastructure and architecture for your SaaS services
- Direct access to Parallels Remote Application Server developers
- Quarterly health checks on your environment
- 24x7x365 support with direct access to L2/L3 support for critical tickets
- Access to Beta testing and feedback to engineering
- Authorization to resell and host Parallels products
- Road Map discloser privileges
- Free online training and certification courses
- A dedicated technical account manager
- White label Parallels Remote Application Server