Extend the power of Chromebooks to every corner of your campus.
Enable educators, students and staff to run full-featured Windows education applications and Microsoft Office on flexible, secure Chromebook Enterprise devices.
Maximize the value of your Google Workspace or G Suite Enterprise for Education license with a cross-platform solution that strengthens learning, simplifies IT and saves costs.
Teach, learn and share from anywhere.
- Deliver always-on access to essential Windows applications including Microsoft Office, design, CAD, and web development programs, and more.
- Effortlessly switch between Chrome OS and Windows —no need to reboot.
- No internet? No problem! Files and apps are fully accessible offline, so poor connectivity won't limit opportunity.
Eliminate multi-platform friction points.
- Full Chrome OS integration means a familiar and friendly user experience.
- Content can be easily moved between Chrome OS and Windows via a shared clipboard.
- Seamless mouse, audio & docking plus printer support reduce disruptions, leaving more time for class engagement.
Improve IT efficiency without compromising quality.
- Centrally manage school-issued, user-owned, and shared devices all from the Google Admin console.
- Enable Parallels Desktop for Chromebook Enterprise for selected OUs or groups—it’s that simple.
- Enjoy peace of mind with advanced Chrome OS security controls plus premium Parallels support, 24/7.
Chrome OS version
Chrome OS version 85 or later
Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i7
8GB of RAM or more
128GB or more
Google Admin console
Chrome Enterprise Upgrade or
Chrome Education Upgrade
Corporate storage server