The Parallels Desktop for Mac Tech Guarantee 2019
Customers who purchased and registered a copy of Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac from the Parallels Online Store or an authorized reseller on or after August 1, 2019 through October 31, 2019, are eligible for an upgrade to the next version of Parallels Desktop for Mac at no charge, subject to certain conditions.
The conditions covering eligibility for an upgrade include:
- Upgrade to the next version of Parallels Desktop at no additional cost if you purchased and registered Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac between August 1, 2019 and October 31, 2019.
- Must be a qualifying product as mentioned in #1 below. Non qualifying products are explained in #3 below.
- Must be purchased from an authorized retailer. Non-authorized retailers are explained in #4 below.
Note: If you have a subscription for Parallels Desktop for Mac, Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition, or Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition you can upgrade Parallels Desktop to the latest version with the license you own. Download and install Parallels Desktop 15 and use your subscription license for activation. A subscription allows you to upgrade to the latest version at no additional charge as long as your subscription is valid.
1. The following Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac products qualify for the Tech Guarantee:
- Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac Full Version
- Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac Upgrade
- Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac Student License
- Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac OEM Version when purchased together with hardware or other approved software products.
Product must be registered on or after August 1, 2019, and before or on October 31, 2019.
2. How do I receive my upgrade key?For eligible customers who purchased and registered their product after August 1, 2019 and before October 31, 2019, upgrade keys will automatically be added to your Parallels MyAccount and you will receive an automatic upgrade notification via email.
You should receive your upgrade key within 7 days after the new version of Parallels Desktop for Mac becomes available. The upgrade key will be sent to the email that was used for registration of your Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac license.
If you have not yet registered your copy of Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac, please register your key now by clicking here to allow the system to create the Upgrade key for you.
3. The following Parallels Desktop for Mac products do not qualify for the Tech Guarantee:
- Trial versions of Parallels Desktop for Mac
- Licenses sold under the Volume License Program including PIK/PIKA, Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition licenses and Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition licenses
- Not-for-resale (NFR) versions
- OEM versions that are purchased unlawfully without hardware or qualifying software
- Parallels Desktop for Mac versions purchased and registered before August 1, 2019, or after October 31, 2019
4. Non-authorized retailers and resellers include, but are not limited to:
- Products purchased on eBay, Amazon Marketplace, and sources that are not Parallels authorized resellers. For more information please visit: www.parallels.com/about/legal/reseller
Please follow the steps above before contacting Parallels Customer Support. Key(s) will be automatically sent to your email address, so check your spam/junk folder. Please allow up to 7 business days for your key to be delivered.