Parallels Managed Service Provider Program
Our MSP Program addresses these challenges and provides you with a fast and straightforward path to become a hosted desktop and application service provider.
Parallels Managed Service Provider (MSP) Program is tailored specifically to MSPs who are interested in offering their customers Software as a Service (SaaS), Desktop as a Service (DaaS), and file sharing on any device. We understand your challenges to provide high-quality IT services to multiple companies of different sizes, diverse verticals, and specialized needs, while retaining high-margin term contracts. This means working with complex infrastructure to match customer expectations in terms of service level agreement (SLA) and quality of service (QOS).
Our MSP Program addresses these challenges and provides you with a fast and straightforward path to become a hosted desktop and application service provider. Parallels Remote Application Server (RAS) is aggressively priced, making your services more affordable and competitive without sacrificing your margin.
Any Windows application & desktop to any device
Provide desktops and applications—Parallels RAS empowers MSPs to offer native-like and full-featured desktops and applications to any device, OS, or platform that customers may use. Even customized or legacy software is easily delivered as full-featured applications anywhere, providing customers with a brilliant experience on any device.
Guided Shift to SaaS and DaaS
Parallels team of experts works closely with MSPs to build a personalized strategy for delivering the best server and network architecture and scale out plan, while supporting MSPs every step of the way.
Gain flexibility to deliver tailored IT services
Parallels RAS makes it easy for MSPs to plug into an SPLA licensing model, with flexible pay-as-you-go and no up-front fees.
Increase Your Margin and Lower Your Costs
Operating as a service provider reduces gross margin as you are faced with a number of variable costs. To deliver this service, MSPs are invested in customers' support and administration, hardware, datacenter infrastructure, application delivery solution, third-party licenses, and general and administration overheads. Each of these recurring costs eats into your margin. Compared to other application delivery solutions, Parallels RAS lowers TCO and can increase your net profit by over 50%.
What You Can Expect as a Parallels MSP Partner
- The best remote application delivery software – Parallels Remote Application Server
- Help with designing the best infrastructure and architecture for your SaaS services
- Direct access to Parallels Remote Application Server developers
- Quarterly health checks on your environment
- 24x7x365 support with direct access to L2/L3 support for critical tickets
- Access to Beta testing and feedback to engineering
- Authorization to resell and host Parallels products
- Road Map discloser privileges
- Free online training and certification courses
- A dedicated technical account manager
- White label Parallels Remote Application Server