Google + Parallels Secure Workspace = the ideal combination
Smoothly transform your legacy IT with a full Google set up using Parallels Secure Workspace
Organizations that start a transformational journey using G Suite and Chromebooks are often hindered by the need for legacy apps/desktops and file servers. Parallels Secure Workspace helps remove the constraints while keeping security, UX, and manageability optimized and free of unnecessary complexities.
Single Sign-On to G Suite and legacy apps using Google Identity
Any device, anywhere access to all apps and files — including Chromebooks!
Real-time communication via G Suite in the browser
Users access legacy apps in the same way as they access their G Suite
- Users access their legacy systems as well as G Suite in a browser without any local installations/agents.
- One username and password, since Google Identity can be used for Single Sign-On to Parallels Secure Workspace.
- “Lift and shift” legacy apps or desktops in the Google Cloud Platform or keep them in their existing data center.
- Parallels Secure Workspace can be deployed in the Google Cloud Platform (or other data center).
- Chromebooks can easily be used, or the device(s) of choice.